A wealth of resources are available to employers interested in exploring a telework business strategy.
Attend the Employer Telework Summit to Learn:
- How to Make the Business Case for Telework
- Employer Panel – learn best practices from several Twin Cities employers who have successful telework programs, what works, what are the challenges
- How will Workers Compensation be affected by an employee working from home?
- Home safety guidelines
- Should employees be allowed to use their own devices or should technology be provided by the company?
- Equipment, Technology, Secure Information, Remote Access
- Teleworker Schedule/Attendance
- Training for Managers to learn best practices for managing remote workers
- Employee selection
- Success Factors and How to Overcome Challenges
Employer Telework Summit Attendees Will Receive an Employer Telework Toolkit Includes
RSVP IS REQUIRED FOR EACH INDIVIDUAL ATTENDING
- Sample Telework Policies
- Teleworker Application – tool for employee and manager discussion about the employee telework proposal
- Teleworker Agreement – employee agrees to certain terms in exchange for the privelage to telework
Lunch is included
No cost to attend